- Automatic creation and update of Persons and Users in iTop based on LDAP data.
- Automatic assignment of Profiles to Users based on LDAP groups (this is optional).
- The current version is synchronizing neither the Organizations nor the Locations.
- The location of person and the manager of a person are not synchronized.
- The collector is collecting data from one single LDAP directory instance only.
- Date format of the source data must be YYYY-MM-DD (hh:mm:ss)
Data Collector overview
How data collector works
Collectors are small ETL. Some parts can be customized by configuration, others by code.
- ⬇ Extract:
- 🔁 Transform: mapping can be done by configuration
- ⬆ Load: as the collector uses the iTop DataSynchro, this phase will be customized only by configuration
Event issue creation
eventissue_log_level has been added to be able to track collector issues from iTop console directly.
Example of EventIssue created
Your iTop instance has a fix IP. Open your firewall for your instance IP on your LDAPS port.
To configure LDAP synchro you need :
- Your LDAP URI
- Your credentials (We suggest you to use a account with read only access to your LDAP)